Steve Jobs, Jobs’s Last Words.
He died a billionaire at 56 years old from pancreatic cancer, and here are his last words on a sickbed:
“I reached the peak of success in the business world. My life is the epitome of success in the opinion of others.” But, I have nothing to be happy about except work. In the end, wealth is just a reality of life that I am used to.
It was then, lying on a sickbed reminiscing my whole life, I realized all the recognition and the wealth that I was very proud of, became pale and meaningless in the face of the impending death.
You can hire someone to drive for you and make money for you, but you can’t make someone else take the illness from you. The lost substance can be found.But there is one thing that can never be found when lost – ”Life!”
As we age, we gradually realize that…
- Wearing a $300 or $30 watch – they tell the same time.
- Whether we carry a $300 or $30 purse/handbag – the money inside is the same.
- Whether we drive a $150k car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and we reach the same destination.
- Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle of wine – the hangover is the same.
- The house we live in 300 sq ft or 3000 sq ft – loneliness is the same.
You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you take a plane on first or on economy class, if the plane collapses – you’ll go with the flow.
Therefore, I hope you can recognize that when you have a partner, buddy, old friend, sibling, you talk, laugh, talk, sing, talk about North East Southwest or Heaven and Earth… “that is true happiness!”
Four undeniable facts of life:
- 1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. Therefore, when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
- 2. Words for the best reward in London…“Take your food as your medicine. Otherwise, you have to take medication as your food.”
- 3. The person who loves you will never leave you to someone else because even if there are 100 reasons to give up on him or her, they will find a reason to hold on. There are huge differences between people.
- 4. Only a few really understand it. You were loved when you were born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
“Wisdom doesn’t automatically come with old age. Nothing does, except wrinkles. It’s true some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place”
There are 4 types of wealth:
- 1. financial wealth (money)
- 2. social wealth (status)
- 3. time wealth (freedom)
- 4. physical wealth (health)
be wary of jobs that lure you in with 1 and 2 but robs you with 3 and 4.
Six top doctors in the world
- 1. Sunshine
- 2. Rest
- 3. Exercise
- 4. Healthy diet
- 5. Confidence
- 6. Friends
History about Steve Jobs (Full Documentary) Video 🎞️
History about Steve Jobs Video.
Jobs was one of the most innovative and influential entrepreneurs of our time. He left a legacy that will be marveled over and studied for decades. Despite his humble beginnings, Jobs was able to build the most valuable brand in the world and revolutionize several industries.